Attack on Titan:- What to expect in episode 6?


 Attack on Titan has season 4 part 2 concludes the most anticipated anime series ever. So far we have seen a few things in the previous episode which I have already covered in one of my blogs . Here is the Link. Read it if you haven't. Anyhow I have some expectations for the upcoming episode on Sunday. So let's start with them shall we:-

1.) Mikasa and company will probably fight against Eren.


After the Rumbling started, Armin says that Titans from Shiganshina's wall should have been enough to show strength. And Eren tells his plans to trample over the surface until nothing lives. This may turn Eren's friends on him. So we might see some fighting in the old style!


2.) Levi might make a comeback?


Yeahhh, well I am optimistic. No doubt about that😂. Remember how in episode 1 Hange purposely fell into the river with Levi's body? Maybe Levi was alive and she wanted to save him from the Yeagerists? I think that might be true and in the span of 4 episodes Hange may have fixed Levi completely and he may again spring into action against the Titans! He might even say "Surprised?"


These are the two things I am expecting. Comment below and leave your suggestions as well. And help me grow friends by sharing my posts to anime lovers you know. 


Also I am creating an FB group for anime lovers. So come in and join the discussion. Even share your art there. I will pick up the best art of the day and post it in my blog with the name of the artist😁. I will start doing this after I get almost 100 members in my group.

Here's the link:- Group Link

BTW guys thanks for reading 🙂🙂🙂

Comments